Assistant / Graduate Ecologists wanted for 6 months over the busy summer survey season. Salary: £15,600 pro-rata. Total Ecology Ltd is looking for enthusiastic people to join our small but dedicated team.
Total Ecology Ltd is a growing ecological consultancy working all over the UK but based in Northumberland. The applicant would be expected to carry out a wide range of tasks including assisting on protected species and habitat surveys, data mapping and contributing to the writing of reports. On the job training will be provided and the applicant must be willing to work unsociable hours. Flexible working hours including paid overtime and time off in lieu.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in a relevant subject
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some ecological knowledge
- Full driving licence and car
- Bat/ Newt survey experience desirable
- Must be willing to work away at locations throughout the UK on a weekly basis
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply in writing with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or Total Ecology Ltd, Unit 4, Shawwell Business Centre, Corbridge, NE45 5PE. Closing date for applications is 12pm 31st January 2019, with a view to having the successful applicants in post in March/April